Saturday, July 7, 2012

Yoga With Emmanuelle




Namaste!

Want to try yoga but can't stand being in a room with other people?

Let me be your guide. I can guide you to a very simple yoga session whenever and wherever you want.

Perfect for first timers .

I have been practicing yoga for more than 3 years and it is my passion in life to
share this amazing internal journey to connect the mind, body and spirit.

This five-thousand-year old practice is believed to provide inner peace, increased body awareness, strength, flexibility, and other health benefits.

Let me guide you in the comfort of your own house, or mine, on the beach, or at the park. I will make sure that you will feel great every time we have a session.

I will do a 45 minute session for any amount of donations. Please feel free to message me.

Emman_14@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment