Tuesday, April 20, 2010

4 20

I woke up around 10am today, it was 20 degrees out and the sun was bright. I made my breakfast and left the house. I did a little bit of shopping around noon and I found a Karl Lagerfeld shirt from Goodwill and a pair of nerdy looking glasses from urban outfitters. I felt like a different person right after I wore them. Every time I add something to make my look different, it gives me a refresh feeling as a person. Too bad I had to work at 2 30pm. But I enjoyed it afterward. It is April 20th and you know what that means? Or not, it is the day where you can enjoy smoking weed and not feel guilty about it. It is the day where you would feel like it is LEGAL to smoke weed in Toronto. 4-20 is a code number for weed, which in abbreviation, April 20. Right after work I was excited to smoke and just relaxed, so I went straight to my friend's house. I ended up having dinner at his place and had a very healthy and tasty meal! After dinner we hanged out with his room mate, our friend Will. He brought "fat Albert" for us to smoke and it was the best weed that I had ever smoked. And now I have decided that from now on, I will slow down on the weed consumption, I find that it slows me down and make me forget things. Let's see if I can do it.

Here are photos of me wearing the shirt and the glasses I just got.



Cheers!
Emmanuelle

No comments:

Post a Comment